Global Ethylene Trade 2019-2035
New investment in North America, Europe and Asia has been seen over the last decade.
NGLStrategy’s new study looks at the recent developments and presents its view on how global ethylene seaborne trade will evolve to 2035 and how this will impact shipping.
It is the ideal basis for investment decisions and companies forming new strategies.
Key topics included in the report:
- ETHYLENE SEABORNE TRADE: Why is ethylene shipped? Explores intra and inter regional trade to 2035
- ECONOMICS & COST STRUCTURE: Cost of production via different feedstocks locally and imported
- NEW DEVELOPMENTS: Analyses the changing capacities of ethylene and derivatives
- SHIPPING OUTLOOK: Outlook for supply, demand, balance, freight and economics
- COMMERCIAL CONSIDERATIONS: Cost benefit with scenarios