How the global LPG markets will respond to the black swan event of 2020;
Key changes & expectations for the short-term LPG market | May 2020
2020 has started as one of the most volatile years for the LPG market in recent times. As the Coronavirus spreads around the world, markets have reacted to the changing environment with steps being implemented that will change the outlook for the rest of 2020 and even beyond.
In this 60-minute webinar, CMT LPGtrade has invited NGLStrategy to update on what is in store for propane and butane over the remainder of 2020 and how this will influence global supply/demand, pricing, petrochemicals and shipping going forward. All key areas to understand to stay ahead in this current volatile market!
How the global LPG markets will respond to the black swan event of 2020; Key changes & expectations for the short-term LPG market
- The current state of the global LPG market in light of COVID-19 & OPEC+ recent decisions
- What has changed & why?
- How will this affect the LPG industry in the short-term?
- How much crude oil cuts will affect Middle Eastern, USA & other countries production & exports?
- Which LPG demand centres will be affected the most & what will be the impact?
- Overview and outlook of global LPG supply/demand, trade, petchem, retail, shipping & pricing markets
Join us for our webinar where we discuss about Global LPG Markets in 2020,
19 May 2020, 10:30 Hrs (GMT +8)
Register at the below url: