Propane and Butane markets are diverging;
Key questions to be answered in the report:
- Global supply has reached an all-time high – how will producing countries cope with increasing liquids production and what is the scope for utilisation within each country?
- What underlying factors will shape the future of the propane and butane markets and what are the key influences?
- Will the increased growth in demand be within retail applications or within the large bulk sector for petrochemical and refinery use, and where?
- Where will ethane, propane and naphtha rank as cracker feeds in each region in the future? Does the propylene market need more supply from PDHs and if so where will they be built?
- Which region(s) will be driving future propane and butane prices and why? Will there be continued synergy between global pricing hubs or will Mt Belvieu dominance prevail?
- What market sector will be driving the fundamental prices of propane and butane?
- With increased supply how much volume will head to the seaborne market and what are the implications for the VLGC market and hence freight rates?
NGLStrategy’s new multi-client study looks at these developments and presents its view on how global propane and butane markets will evolve to 2025 and how this will impact pricing, petrochemicals and shipping. It will provide companies with a basis for investment decisions and forming new strategies.