After the success of our Houston event earlier in the year, NGLStrategy will be hosting another event in November, this time in London.
The seminar will provide attendees with an overview of what lies in store for the LPG market for 2024 and beyond over breakfast and coffee.
The breakfast seminar is free to attend for participants to understand and challenge the experts on the LPG market.
Join the NGLStrategy team as they present the outlook for the propane and butane markets for 2024. The event will also feature presentations from guest market speakers who will provide their views on the market.
Attendees will hear how we expect the market to navigate the ever-volatile landscape and what this will mean for LPG supply/demand, seaborne trade, pricing and shipping. The seminar will address how the global LPG markets will evolve after a turbulent 2023, in particular how much more production can be expected from the US, its ability to send volume to the seaborne markets, and how Europe will compete with Asia for some of the volume.
Some key questions addressed include:
- How will the VLGC market perform in 2024 after the strength seen in 2023?
- How much growth in LPG supply can we expected in 2024 from the US and the Middle East?
- Will the petrochemical markets rebound?
- What are the expectations for new PDH demand in China?
- How will LPG pricing structures develop this year and what will be the influence on the European market?
Secure your place at the event as spaces are limited.
Please note due to venue capacity limitations we are only able to allow a maximum of three attendees from each company.
Date & Time
Wednesday, 29th November 2023
Registration from 9am
12 Hay Hill
Breakfast provided with networking coffee after presentations